- Stress Management
- Anxiety Reduction
- Anger Management
- Suicidal Thought Processing/Reduction
- Meaning and Purpose Exploration
- Men’s Issues
- Obsessive or Compulsive Behaviors
- Attention Deficits (ADHD)
- Intellectually Gifted Challenges
- Behavior Change
- Oppositional or Defiant Behaviors
- Traumatic Incidents/PTSD
Counseling for children ages 5 through 12 is designed for children and parents to learn lifelong methods of self-control, emotional management, and social interactions.
Counseling for teenagers is designed to lower stress and anxieties, discover and build upon strengths, and find direction for the future.
Counseling for adults is designed to help overcome struggles, formulate healthier thoughts, gain techniques to manage stress and anxiety, and find meaning in life.
Stress & Anxiety